Blog - Benefits of ASP.NET Core
ASP.NET Core is an open source web framework for building modern web applications, that can be developed and run on Windows, Linux and the Mac. It includes the MVC framework, which now combines the features of MVC and Web API into a single web programming framework. ASP.NET Core is built on the .NET Core run-time, but it can also be run on the full .NET Framework for maximum compatibility.
With Microsoft ASP.NET core, ANGLER makes various architectural changes that makes the open source framework to look much leaner and simpler without .dll. The outlook will be ASP.NET web application or software that is very familiar with and more applicable for modern web development.
Benefits of ASP.NET Core:
- Built & run on cross-platforms like Windows, Mac and Linux
- Developed on .NET Core, to support side-by-side app versioning
- Simplified tools to enhance modern web development
- Single aligned web stack for Web UI and Web APIs
- Built-in support for dependency injection
- Tag Helpers which makes Razor markup more natural with HTML
- Ability to host on IIS or self-host in your own process
From a developer’s point of view, ASP.Net Core is a cross platform application that can be run on Windows, Linux and Mac by handling N number of requests each time. It is also not mandatory to install .Net framework where the user can import the required dll files for development. Developers also has privileges to build web UI and API’s using ASP.NET core MVC.
ASP.NET core is developed in such a way that, it could be integrated seamlessly with various client-side frameworks that includes Bootstrap, KnockoutJS & AngularJS. Ultimately the ASP.NET Core app can deploy .NET Core or .NET Framework run-time for betterment & best output.
To know more on how to get started with ASP.NET Core and .NET framework, Visit us at www.angleritech.com.