Blog - Best Business WordPress Theme
Dynamic Graduates / Post Graduates with 2 to 4+ years of experience capable of handling pre sales of software and web based IT projects by giving clients detailed information about technical specifications and the ways in which they could meet their needs. Includes demonstrating those features before a sale. Continuous learning and proactive response to client requirement and ability to foresee the bigger picture for business success and customer delight should be key areas of consideration for pre sales consultant.
What are we looking for?
- Graduates & Post Graduates from IT background with 2 to 4+ years of experience
- Sound Knowledge of technical solution, industry domain and business is a must in IT Pre Sales
- Understanding customers’ diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs
- The role requires significant interaction with clients, which may be face-to-face or over the telephone
- Managerial skills of high communication, proactive innovation and customer delight focus to achieve the goal
- Be responsible, take ownership, communicate clearly & create trust with clients
- Support account manager in various pre-sales activities (RFP responses, proposal submissions, demonstration and presentation preparations, etc.)
- Provide demonstrations of products / solutions based on customer needs / industry-level.
- Ensure quick & accurate estimates, high level requirements and customer expectations are captured and clearly communicated
- Translating business requirement document to software requirement specifications
- Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
- Ensure quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of systems and processes, and then documenting it
- On-demand Project Coordination (like onsite between partner/client & our delivery team)
- Post-sales Activities (Training, Clarifications, Support for clients or partners)
- Provide timely and accurate reporting for all presales activities
- Work directly with the implementation team to ensure delivery and implementation of the software solution