Blog - Best Business WordPress Theme
We are currently looking for full-time, talented Social media Analyst with 2 -3 years of experience to join our team. Candidates must have exposure in implementing social media strategies for clients, quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns, specific to social media.
- 2 – 3 years experience in social media marketing with demonstrated successes
- Any degree ( Computer science with social media management or public relation, marketing will be most preferred)
- Experience working with popular social media monitoring tools (Google, Radian 6, Twitter Search, Traackr, Face book etc) and popular social media management tools (Tweet Deck, Hoot Suite, etc)
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS, Word Press, and website administrations
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- Manage and help to create marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Use their creativity and marketing skills to help generate brand awareness, sales and promote customer service through the social media networks.
- Analyze the trends in social media, research popular social media platforms, study the emerging social media tools and observe how often those platforms and tools are used.
- Support SEO strategies by understanding keyword priorities and how they integrate into content marketing plans.
- For new businesses, social media analysts will study the audience that the business is attempting to reach and offers them plans on how social media will work best for them and their business model
- Assist in link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals
- Provide analysis and recommendations as the program evolves and can be reviewed
- Research and administer social media tools on a daily basis in support of clients’ social media strategy
- Monitor and evaluate social media results on a daily basis in coordination with client goals and benchmarks