Page - Blog Single Column Left Sidebar
B2C portal Development
Online B2C portal for a leading UK Network Hardware Retailer
- Online stock maintenance details
- Updating of product details in offline excel sheet
- Special order discounts for passionate usersÂ option available
- Online user registration and payment system
The client is a leading manufacturer, exporter and wholesaler of home textiles, producing a wide range of home linen and cotton furnishings. With well-established markets in India and abroad. The client has a dedicated line of exclusive furnishings in international designs to suit all environments.
The Client wanted a B2C portal to implement and build an organized and effective way to facilitate the Administrator to control and maintain all products and its information online in the webshop and allow users to order online. The products will be listed in a page. The users can place the order by selecting the Products using shopping cart and this will be integrated with the payment gateway.
What We Did
The user can purchase the products online through the payment gateway. The admin can maintain the products online. The user can update the status of the order online. They can keep track of customers. Various reports have been provided to see the sales by
- Admin can maintain the products online
- Can maintain the customers online
- Can update the orders status online
- Can get the report of products and sales
- Users can see the order products status online