Page - Blog Single Column Left Sidebar
B2C Online E-Commerce Solution
B2C Online E-Commerce Software Solution for a major textiles and garments industry
- Access to global markets & attain potential customers
- FAQ Module helps to clarify all the doubts
- Increased business efficiency
- Interaction with business customers
The client is in textiles and garments industry for over 10 years. They entered into the new venture to sell the software online to customers in India. The software license will be sold online and the software will be mailed to the customers in a CD.
The client required an e-Commerce solution to sell their software product online which allows them to reach the customers through the internet world. The customers may be an individual or a corporate. The license key will be mailed to the customers to enable the software set up in their network. The software will be mailed to them in a CD by post. The client requested for payment gateway integration for the online payment process. They requested us to develop a comprehensive FAQ module through which they can clarify all their customer technical clarifications.
What We Did
ANGLER provided an iStore product with the minor customization for the dynamic FAQ module. The web based solution provided to the client helped them to effectively promote and sell the software online. The after sales support transactions such as technical clarifications, set up doubts, software installation problems were dynamically clarified to their customer by the client online. The client can generate various reports based on stock and sales using the application.
The benefit to the client are listed below,
- The client can sell their software online using the internet
- The client can reach the customers from virtual any part of India directly
- The client could clarify all the doubts of their customers online through interactive module
- The common clarification regarding installation and trouble shooting are clarified using dynamic FAQ module
- As the software license is mailed directly to their customer personal mail, the misuse of the software is restricted