Page - Blog Single Column Left Sidebar
B2C Web Portal
B2C Web Portal with Mini CMS for a leading Manufacturer & Exporter of Knit & Woven Garments
- Stock & reorder level of product details leads anytime accessible
- Easy accessible order & tracking status
- Anytime tracking of report is achievable
An ISO 9001:2000 certified company involved in manufacturing and exporting of knit and woven garments. With over 15 years of experience in the garment industry, the company has a fully integrated, state-of-the-art manufacturing unit.
The company wanted to build an online B2B application which should be a platform for their Franchise, Dealers and Customers to process orders online.
What We Did
ANGLER provided an organized and effective software solution that facilitates the Administrator to control and maintain a product catalog along with its detail information online. It allows the Sales Representatives / Franchise / Dealers to order the products online. The users can place the orders by adding the products to their order form and also can track their orders.
- Product details, stock level & reorder level can be maintained in a centralized repository which can be accessible at anywhere at any time.
- This will act as both B2B and B2C for their Franchise / Dealers and the end customers to process orders online.
- Online ordering & tracking of the order status.
- Registered users can view their order history at anytime.
- Store location option would give the details of the nearest stores based on the Region.
- Dealers / Franchise can give bulk orders and track the status of the same.
- Reports under various conditions can be tracked.
- Mini CMS would facilitate the Administrator of the portal to manage the contents of the static pages, so that the site would be more dynamic.