Page - Blog Single Column Left Sidebar
Conference Management System
CMS based Conference Management System for a Global Network Company Promoting Entrepreneurs inAsia
- Support multiple conferences in parallel
- Efficient management of scientific data
- Enables high-quality reviewing system
The client is located Coimbatore having network all overAsia. Its a global network company promoting entrepreneurs in Asia to develop their business. They organize conferences and training programmers for the entrepreneurs.
The company wanted to revamp their existing website in order to build their corporate brand identity. They need to manage the Conference and Training Programme details that their network is organizing along with the registered member details. Further, they wanted to manage the contents of the website by themselves and also can send bulk newsletters to their members whenever they need.
What We Did
ANGLER offered a customized CMS solution to meet the client's requirements and also web-based Conferences and Training Programmes management in order to cater the needs of the client. The application covers the entire information of the members who had registered in their network and also supports in organizing the conferences and training programmes.
The following are the benefits derived from customized CMS web application:
- The Online CMS engine privileges the customer to manage their website content on their own at any time with ease.
- The application has built a brand for their Asian network and brought in a good value & trust in their organization.
- They can easily manage the registered member's profile and share it with their network team for support.
- They can manage the complete conference & training programme details online and the users can register by using various modes of payments.
- The customer can also send html designed newsletters to their members as a bulk through the application.
- They can also manage the itenary details of the registered members & speakers of events and also organize for their accommodation facility to join the conferences.