Page - Blog Single Column Left Sidebar
CMS website developed in Drupal 7, Open Source Development Technology
CMS Website developed in Drupal 7, Open Source development Technology for anICT research institute
- Custom plug-in development to meet the demands
- A common platform to search the details about robotics
- Feasibility to filter the details by type
- Informatics User Interface design
The client is a largest ICT research institute and the vision is to power a vibrant & strong infocomm ecosystem and research capabilities are in shared sensor networks, public-public/public-private data-sharing platform, big data analytics andvisualization solutions.
The client wanted the website to be compatible in internet explorer and other browsers.
What We Did
Our Drupal web design & development team studied client requirement and developed this CMS website in Drupal 7 Open Source development technology. Main purpose of the project was to display robotics related videos, photos, research data’s, news feed appealingly. Extensive search and inner page filtration fetch data from the website and display using complex table relationships. As the website is developed using Content Management System it remains fully flexible to manage website content.
- Flexible to manage website content.
- Easy to filter the content, videos & images by type.
- Semantic search can be done even by a word will bring the result.
- User Friendly User interface
- Responsive to all the browsers
- Enhanced with the domain