Page - Blog Single Column Left Sidebar
Community Web Portal Development
Content Management System (CMS) based Web Portal Development for a community developer keen to promoting talents of independent artists.
- Reliable and powerful
- Interact and share with each other
- Manage the content effectively
- Control the website from anywhere, anytime
- Easily handled by any novice user on web
Client is a community developer keen in promoting talents of artists by forming a hub for independent artists. Its one of Australia’s fastest growing community. Here all the artist whether actor, musician or stage player no problem everyone can join and promote their talents. To say more, it hold talents across different fields such as Actor, Comedian, Dancer, Designer, Technicians, Fine artist, Game Developers, Model, Musician, Performer, Photographer and Writer.
Client wanted to launch a community website for independent artists. They wanted the ANGLER design & development team to create a comprehensive website with content management system, using open source tool Joomla. The website should cover all the independent artists’ categories such as Actor, Comedian, Dancer, Designer, Technicians, Fine artist, Game developers, Model, Musician, Performer, Photographer and writer.
The client also asked for a membership management for each category so as to manage the whole project through the website. Client requirement included heavy customization provision to publish events and news related to the projects in the website. It should also have a feature to create / post classifieds. Competitions are another feature where the members themselves should participate and update the details.
What We Did
We at ANGLER studied the client requirements and deployed a dedicated resource for the web portal development. As per the specific client’s requirement, the web portal was developed using Joomla, an Open Source CMS framework. All the features & functionalities requested by the client were implemented. Some of the key features are: Creation & management of Community, Projects, Classifieds, Events, Competitions, etc. Membership Registration and User Login are the other features included for secured communication between members. In addition to the above, even kids can also become a member of the community with their parent’s approval. Payment Gateway was also integrated as per the client’s need.
- The client can have a control of community activities
- All people who involved in art work can use this web portal for their own promotion
- The site can also be used for non commercial ads
- The site helps the Artist to promote and participate in various projects
- Artists can publish / manage the events using Event Management module
- The members of the community can interact and share with each other. They can also form a group to organize any events and get involved in projects