Page - Blog Single Column Left Sidebar
Content Management System
Content Management System (CMS) for a leading chain of laboratories in India.
- Improve operational efficiency
- Utilizes the speed & convenience of XML
- Enables to create & manage feature rich websites
The client is one amongst the leading chain of laboratories in the country. It is sponsored by the Textile industry and supported by the Ministry of Textiles, Government of India. The foundation stone of the client was laid by the then Prime Minister Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru on 25th December 1955. The client commenced functioning in 1956 in the premises of the Southern India Mills Association (SIMA),Coimbatorewith 44 member mills and two Divisions. The client's own building was declared open on 13th October 1958 by Dr. S.Radhakrishnan, the then Vice-President of India. Shri N.Sanjeeva Reddy, the then President of India inaugurated Silver Jubilee celebrations of the client on 8th April 1981.
The client is a scientific research organization in textile and medical textiles. To facilitate Medical Textiles and to manage the contents of their website, the Content Management System is integrated through which the site can be made more dynamic and content updated. The client organizes various training programs and users can register online by themselves for the training program.
What We Did
ANGLER implemented the CMS for the client to manage their website content. Using FCK editor as a WYSIWYG editor, Draft saving methods were implemented with a simple image manager in FCK editor. Jquery based file tree was developed for easy file browsing.Ajaxbased interactive modules were implemented for better performance.
- The client can manage their website content
- The client can add/modify the user side banners periodically
- The client can use the interactive modules like photo gallery, video gallery, PowerPoint presentations, articles upload, news/events and pres releases
- The client can manage their training programme and programme registrars details
- The website was developed with SEO friendly URLs for providing a search engine friendly website