Page - Blog Single Column Left Sidebar
Document management website development
Document management website development for a leading business development organization
- Website based annotation tools for pdf document.
- Markup features for documentation.
- Space for business document sharing.
- The document annotation and sharing can be done based on the user privileges.
The client is a prominent service provider engaged in several business ventures. Recently they had an idea to establish a website for their business document sharing.
Client’s requirement was to develop a website with the options to edit text color, text background color, text strikeout, speaker recording in the business pdf document.
What We Did
We @ ANGLER understood the client’s requirement and developed a website for sharing documents based on the user access level privilege. The user privileges are admin, company admin, company user, power user. The power user can create the folder structure under an event and upload the document with privileges. The document can be annotated and shared with other users.
- Easy showcase of products from different vendors
- Customized folder structure to upload document.
- Permissions will be provided by the power user for a document.
- The most important points will be annotated and shared by the user.