Page - Blog Single Column Left Sidebar
E-Commerce Portal Development
E-Commerce Portal Development for a major home made chocolate shop in India
- Turns visitors into customers
- Provides long-term solution & investment
- Delivers end-to-end Portal solutions
The client was established as the home made chocolate makers in year 1998 by Mrs. Anupama Amarnath who today is an accomplished chocolatier. The client is the first Home made Chocolate shop in Bangalore facing Ulsoor Lake.
This is a B2C portal implemented to build an organized and effective way to facilitate the Administrator to control & maintain a product catalog along with its detail information online. It allows the online users in the web shop to order their products online. The users can place the orders by adding the products to their shopping cart which will be integrated with payment gateway for making the payment.
What We Did
ANGLER provided an E-Com portal for the client to manage their online business.Â We have created a multi currency enabled website for the client. We have implemented the loyalty scheme online and provision to sell chocolates in packaging methods. We have integrated ICICI payment gateway as per client suggestion. SMS integration has also been done in this project by providing a separate login for the shippers to enter the order dispatched details.
- The client can manage their online business
- Maintain a package stock details
- Maintain both offline and online sale
- Using the blog, the client can share their experiences, information and news to the users
- The client can manage their customer testimonials and news in admin panel
- Using the sale report, theÂ admin can easily track their sales online