Page - Blog Single Column Left Sidebar
Elearning solutions, Online Test Management for a leading College in India
- Manage the schedule for assessment
- Solution for distance examination
- Prepare & practice for exams
- Provides complete learning solutions
The client institution established in 1963, is an institution dedicated to women seeking higher learning at the Graduate, Post Graduate and Doctoral levels. This ISO 9001:2000 certified college is autonomous, affiliated to Bharathiar University and accredited by NAAC with 5-star rating.It offers over 35 UG and PG programs. The college has all modern educational infrastructure and facilities including a large library with over 50,000 volumes.
The client is managing a education institution for College and School. The client wanted to develop an e-Learning system to have an Intranet Examination system for General Awareness and specialized UG / PG.
What We Did
ANGLER provided an online Test management facility where students can take up online mock tests using the proposed system to know their skill level before they could take up the final exams.
The students will be provided an account to access the application by their respective Teachers in order to take up the mock tests. This system would privilege the College to aim to become a world class service provider in the field of supplemental education.
Principals / Teachers can use it as a tool to seek immediate information on how well the student, class or branch is faring. They can do so by viewing the statistics and analysis by student, class and branch as provided by the system.
Teachers will find such a service very useful in setting tests at a fraction of the time it used to take using traditional methods.
Students will benefit from such a service by being able to receive immediate feedback with regards to their performance. They can also use the system to practice on their own. This provides a certain amount of self paced learning from the perspective of students.
- Super administrator can manage questions and make a schedule for the assessment for general awareness and specialized UG, PG subjects for the student
- Super administrator can view the reports for the assessment of a student
- Super administrator can create student, teachers and authors
- Teacher can post their questions in their own login for the specialized UG PG subjects
- Author can post their chapter questions
- Super administrator who will control the questions posted by the teachers and authors and he can manage the question by approval and disapproval of activities
- Student can attend the assessment through their own login