Page - Blog Single Column Left Sidebar
Enterprise Content Management System
Enterprise Content Management (ECM) System for a leading software company
- Secured warehouse available in all document
- Business applications software accessible
- Limitation available in purchase agreement
- Scanning & maintaining Automation documents
The client is leading software company that standard end-to-end solutions and related services in the field of Enterprise Content Management (ECM). It is an innovative and dynamic organization. In the field of software solutions and services, it is continuously changing and looking for the latest developments and technologies in its area of expertise.
This software has to be used to capture, manage, store, preserve, and deliver content and documents related to organizational processes. This software tools and strategies allow the management of an organization's unstructured information, wherever that information exists.Â License required giving limited access of the product to an end-user.
What We Did
- Technologies that are part of this product "building blocks" are: Scanning, document imaging, digital processing of invoices and forms, indexing, document management, records management, e-mail management, scheduling events, repositories, content integration with other business applications, backup / recovery, publishing content, search / retrieval, security, collaboration, workflow.
- License Component comprises License Generator (Used by the Admin of the Product developing Company) to generate license and License Manager (present with the product to implement restriction) which is a module of the product delivered to a customer.
- Automation of an office for scanning, maintaining documents and repositories as well publishing documents
- Â Make an office as a "Paper poor office"
- A secured repository for maintaining all documents
- The software can also be used as application support for existing business applications (ERP, CRM, HRM, etc.)
- To limit the usage of products based on the purchase agreement