Page - Blog Single Column Left Sidebar
Feedback Web Application development for a Fire and Safety training provider in Australia
Feedback Web Application development
- On the spot feedback
- Simple and attractive feedback modes
- Maintenance free feedback collection system
The client is one of the leading Fire and Safety training provider with 300+ years of Emergency Services and Safety experience in Australia. They provide nationally recognized training in all States and Territories across Australia.
Client’s requirement was to create a web application to reduce their paperwork. As they were receiving feedbacks from trainees who are all attended the training batches in various business locations. The mode of feedback collection is a word document and the filled documents are collected from the trainees via email. As the current process was time consuming and difficult to maintain and inadequate to take the reports based on their needs, the client wanted to create a web based feedback application.
What We Did
Feedback Web Application is the technology solution for the client’s business requirement. Administrator has been given privilege to manage training batches, trainers, trainees and feedback questionnaire category and questionnaire. Also they can view the filled feedbacks against the training batch they have taken and can track the number of reports.
Trainees can login and give the feedback about the experience they had during their training period and also they can give their ratings in terms of stars for the each questionnaire. Under the Trainee needs they can give their email id and choose the training batch which they have attended.
- Can receive feedback on the spot, without any delay.
- Avoids the maintenance of feedback collections in a mode of word documents.
- No need to lose the system space.
- Feedbacks can be retrieved easily and can be used to compare different suggestions.
- Reports can be taken easily for decision making purposes.
- Mode of giving feedback made simple and attractive