Page - Blog Single Column Left Sidebar
Master Data Management System
Master Data Management System for a leading Brake System Supplier to manage & track their permanent and contract employee’s data.
- Comprehensive & Compliance
- Data consistency
- Provides Business Insight
- Cost Savings and Efficiencies
- Robustness and scalability
- Internal Accountability & ROI
Client is a leading manufacturer of Automotive and Non-Automotive Braking Systems and Ferrous Castings in India. They are a leading Brake System Supplier to global OEMs.
The client need was a comprehensive online solution to track their permanent and contract employees in all their divisions and branches. They preferred to have a solution which will be meeting their business need as well as the existing SAP integrity. The solution must be a secured one and only those with proper login credential should be able to view the details of employees. They also asked us to develop a solution with provision to upload the data from their existing ERP application as well as export to their ERP.
What We Did
ANGLER developed a comprehensive master data management portal where the company users such as HR, Accountant etc can log in to the system and maintain the details. The users can import data to the application using CSV which was exported from existing ERP system. Once the details are updated they can export the updated information from application to their existing ERP system. The features covered the following areas:- employee basic information, previous and current experience, family particulars, education information, office use details such as designation, payment, contract period etc.
- Client can update employee details as and when required
- Client can import details from existing ERP system
- HR can update the employee details
- Accountant can update the contract details
- Admin can export the updated details to ERP
- The master details of the application can be updated locally or imported from existing system
- Mass data Import and export is possible