Page - Blog Single Column Left Sidebar
Multilingual CMS Website Development
Multilingual CMS Website Development for a leading pump manufacturing industry in India to develop their website in different languages.
- Inter-nationalistic website
- Versatile CMS engine
- Dynamic maintenance of products
- Intuitive user-interface
Client has 50 years of expertise in Pump industry. Now after four eventful decades they have turned out to be a widely recognized organization which produces 830 varieties of perfectly engineered pumps & motors.
Client wanted their website should be developed in 10 different languages that serve the needs of clients residing in various regions spread across the globe. This website must have the dynamic modules such as News & Events, Product catalog, eCatalog, Media center, Press releases, Awards & Certificates & FAQ.
What We Did
ANGLER developed Multilingual Content Management System to improve the user interface of the website, global branding and knowledge sharing. The Content Management System will help the Super Administrator & Language Administrators to maintain the content of the multilingual website easily and effectively. The site covers 10 languages (English, Arabic, Russian, Spanish, Portugal, Turkish, Italian, Chinese, Korean and French). Language website can be accessed from the international Home page. Each language specific website shall be maintained by the respective language administrator & Language user.
The following benefits are derived from the CMS Solution,
- The Super Administrator / Language Administrator can manage the contents of their different language websites
- Language options are available for managing News & Events
- Super & Language Administrators can manage banners of their website
- Using this CMS engine, they can create more number of menus, under which they can create many number of pages without the support of an IT company
- News & Events, Product details can be maintained dynamically
- E-Catalogs will be available for the visitors to download the same
- The web portal will be an online marketing tool for the customer to share their TV Ads, Paper Ads & Press releases
- Privilege given for the dealers to login into their portal through website