Page - Blog Single Column Left Sidebar
Supply Chain Management Solutions
Web based supply chain solutions for a world leader in Healthcare
- Improves efficiency & quality in every phase of supply chain
- Enables collaboration, planning, execution & coordination
- Increases revenue, reduce operating costs
One of the largest providers of engineering services such as 2D Drawing, 3D Modeling, Rapid Prototyping, Tool and Fixture Designing across the globe. Their end-to-end processes are very extensive. Experienced engineering professionals achieve the desired technical design, their foundries handle molding, coring, melting & refining, heat treatments, quenching, and pattern making, also their finishing facilities provide various welding, fabrication, shot/sand blasting services and both rough and final machining services. The company provides complete quality and inspection services including magnetic particle testing, liquid penetration testing, ultrasonic, radiography and coordinate measuring. Fully equipped laboratories are available for sand, chemical, metallurgical and electronics testing. Besides, they are also offering some other services like CRM, Logistics, Warehouse & JIT Supplies.
The company wanted to manage their organizations process online. Where they can create and track their Purchase Orders for customers and suppliers, Shipment Process and monitor the stock details. Also this process should involve the Schedule Analysis for month wise and overall. This include the details of In Stock, In Transit, Purchase Order, required and delivered quantities for current to next 6 months period of time and previous month usages. One more process is Supplier Performance Analysis this included the details for particular suppliers like their orders, quantities and their current to next 3 months and past month usages of their orders. The requirement also covers of rising and tracking customers and suppliers invoices and payments. The company expected the report should be very comprehensive with real time data.
What We Did
ANGLER studied and thoroughly understands the clients business process and their requirements clearly and has provided a customized web application to suit their business needs. The application covered the entire transactions of the company and user-friendliness with various user privilege settings to have a control on the access to the application. The modules covered are Parts, Project Parts, Projects, Purchase Orders for Suppliers and Customers, Invoice Management and Shipment Process details. Shipments Assignment with Purchase Orders for customers and suppliers will be done automatically based on projects with the respective parts are assigned and it will be displayed both assigned parts and remaining parts details. It was also designed to be easily scalable and flexible to meet their future enhancements and needs.
- The real time application monitoring the purchase orders for customers and suppliers.
- The stock position of all ordered parts will be tracked and managed by using Schedule Analysis and Supplier Performance Analysis.
- The invoice generation for customers and suppliers is made easy so that business process involve less effort to track the required details and send the exported (Excel and PDF) report details.
- The reports can be generated at any time of the process so that decision making can be fast and accurate.
- Shipment Assignment with Purchase Orders for customers and suppliers will be done automatically based on projects with the respective parts are assigned and it will be displayed for both assigned parts and remaining parts details.
- The automated flow of data from one module to other which avoids the repeat entry work.