Page - Blog Single Column Left Sidebar
Synchronization of Offline & Online Database
Synchronization of Offline & Online Database for a leading Legal firm in US
Â Key Achievements
- Suggest the flexibility of a programming model in offline database
- Online-offline synchronization platform
- Database synchronization solution in technologies change
The client provides legal representation exclusively in the area of U.S. immigration and nationality law.
The client has an existing database which is in offline status. The entire website will be maintained in a new server. So the existing data from the client SQL Server will be transferred to the new SQL server periodically. Prospective clients / New customers can access the website and make any query (if any). Existing customers will be provided to access and check the status of their Employeeâ€™s visa. Also they can grant rights to their employees. Employee of the existing customers will access website and check the status of their visa alone.
What We Did
Angler provided the following features in the clientâ€™s website
- Database synchronization between the clientâ€™s offline DB into online DB periodically
- Flash integration with DB (displayed in flash from online database).
- nternal Site Search - The users can search through the contents of the clientâ€™s website by keying in keywords as in a regular search engine after which the corresponding list of web pages containing the keywords will appear. The users can click on the links listed to view the content of the web pages.
- Synchronization of offline database with the online database.
- Latest News updation and latest quotes updation with flash integration.
- Internal site search for entire static pages.
- All the users can view their VISA status up-to-date.