Page - Blog Single Column Left Sidebar
Vendor Portal Development
Vendor Portal Development for a leading South Indian business conglomerate to view all the communication related to the procurement from anywhere, anytime.
- Centralized & Automated application
- Workflow Control
- Streamline Invoice to Payment
- Methodology Standardization
- Purchase Order Status Tracking
- Streamline communication
The client headquartered at Chennai in India is one of the leading conglomerates and a market leader in several fields with over 40 manufacturing locations across 12 states nation-wide. The business group has a strong presence in Abrasives, Engineering and Cycles, Bio-Products, Sanitary ware, Plantations, Sugar, Farm Inputs, Finance, General Insurance & Neutraceuticals.
The client requirement was to build an online vendor portal application to facilitate their vendors to review orders, post quote, view order status, view account status, view invoice status, review billboard messages, view tickers, download reports, invoice & bills in PDF format. They need to manage all these details from their ERP and from web application admin account.
What We Did
ANGLER developed a Vendor Portal application that can be accessed from anywhere, anytime. This application facilitates administrators to manage vendor database, view quotations, orders for which the vendors responded, post billboard, ticker messages, upload various PDF documents. This vendor portal application only allows authenticated vendors to login into the application and post quote, review orders and supply the goods as per the order, view order status and invoice status. Few other features include view ticker & billboard messages and download various PDF documents uploaded by the administrator.
- Online application for the vendors to access at anywhere, anytime
- Company-wide News & Events details can be published in the site dynamically
- Client can manage their vendor database with vendor specific privileges in a centralized repository
- Vendor type, transaction based pricing is maintained
- Vendors can post supply goods as per the orders, view order and invoice status & download orders online which would be time saving
- Various reports has been given to the vendors to know about their transaction status