Page - Blog Single Column Left Sidebar
Web Application Testing services offered for a healthcare portal site
Web Application Testing
- Functionality testing to confirms whether application performs and functions correctly
- Usability testing to empower the e-business application
- Integrity testing ensures that the application agrees with database
- Security testing ensures that the applications is secure against known and unknown vulnerability
Client owns a healthcare portal, this platform assists healthcare consumers to search their suitable healthcare service provider based on their healthcare needs. It also collects reviews about the provider from the consumers /care givers who had been there to avail the service.
Client wants our software testing team to perform UI Testing, Functional Testing , Integration Testing Security Testing in their web application, which would enable the healthcare providers to feed in their profile, infrastructure facilities, specialty related information, healthcare consumers to search for various options available to choose a healthcare service provider in a specific region, consumers to share their experience with a particular provider by providing reviews and ratings.
What We Did
Our web application testers understood the various logical functions and features of the application and wrote detailed test cases for each of the modules with detailed steps and expected results. specialty related information, healthcare consumers to search for various options available to choose a healthcare service provider in a specific region, consumers to share their experience with a particular provider by providing reviews and ratings.
Web Application Testing
- Test data was prepared to check & fix potential bugs before it’s made live
- Aggressive testing on Search functionality was done using Different Searches such as Semantics search and Advanced search (with various type of data and various search criteria’s).
- Different healthcare provider registration tested with validations on field & functional level
- Free Basic features and Premium subscription features for healthcare providers were ensured
- Publishing of blogs and news via the admin panel was verified in the front end for data, alignment of text, images etc...
- Star rating review has been done using various login and the survey data is ensured
- Most recommended diagnostics, clinics and hospitals were tested by posting comments and selecting star reviews using various logins
- Verified privileges for registered and non registered users
- Offers on clinic registration are defined and verified if the offers are given based on the subscription package
- We did regression testing after each bug fix, Change request and enhancements
- User Friendly application for all types of users
- Faster & Accurate search provides relevant results to healthcare consumer
- Field level and functional level accuracy testing on registration ensured accuracy in healthcare provider information
- Subscription amount is calculated and displayed exactly based on the subscription availed
- Registered and non registered user privilege was confirmed
- Security aspects are ensured by doing security testing using ZAP tool
- Regression testing is done after each bug fix, change request and enhancements which made the application go live bug free