ANGLER Technologies, a pioneering, India-based offshore software development company providing professional offshore outsourcing services to client spread across the globe is organizing “ANGLER HeadStart – Leverage Collaborative IT Offshoring for Quality, Time & Cost Benefits” an IT outsourcing & business networking event to state the significance & benefits of offshore outsourcing. This event is scheduled to be conducted at Park Royal Hotel, Sydney, Australia on 31st May 2013.
ANGLER HeadStart is a unique event modelled in the form of a Seminar and Panel Discussion to empower software development companies, software services companies, mobile apps developers, software project / product consultants, system integrators to roll out their projects faster, maximize returns on their budgets and improve profits.
The main objective of ANGLER HeadStart event is to help startups, SME / SMB companies, ISVs, software products and services companies “Leverage Collaborative IT Offshoring for Quality, Time & Cost Benefits” through the Offshore Development Center (ODC) and Outsourced Product Development (OPD) models and also to find a reliable IT partner for innovation.
The success of ANGLER HeadStart USA & ANGLER HeadStart UK over the past years has encouraged us to organize this ANGLER HeadStart Event in Sydney, Australia. Here we have plans to brief participants the true potential of Ideal Offshoring for software development.
Attending the ANGLER HeadStart event will be very useful for:
- Software Product Companies
- Software Services Companies
- Open Source Developers
- Microsoft Partners
- Mobile App Developers
- System Integrators
- Project Consultants
Key topics of discussion at the event will be centered on best practices & guidelines for ensuring business success through Offshore Outsourcing with ANGLER. Attendees to the event would benefit enormously from the knowledge of how to incorporate offshore strategy into their businesses. The Seminar and Panel Discussion with eminent speakers would cover a gamut of topics including:
- Finding the reliable Offshore Outsourcing Partner
- Translating Product ideas into commercial Software
- Leveraging Collaborative IT Offshoring to create a competitive Business Advantage
- Exploring ODC (Offshore Development Center), Outsourced Product Development (OPD) and BOT (Build, Operate and Transfer) delivery models
Come, be a part of ANGLER HeadStart and meet our panel of experts for a discussion on why, when and how Offshore Development makes sense for Technology Businesses including:
- Integrating Offshoring as part of a company’s business strategy
- Accelerating of time-to-market and reducing costs while maintaining high quality
- Intellectual property considerations for protecting ideas, source code
- VCs / Angel Investors views on utilization of offshore resources as part of business plan
- Guidelines to find outsourcing resources & expert advice
- Offshore challenges and issues that one should mitigate
- Key success factors and best practice benchmarks
ANGLER HeadStart event for the year 2013 will be held at Park Royal Hotel, Sydney, Australia on 31 May 2013 between 4:00 pm and 7:00 pm.
Register with Us Online and Get Free Tickets to ANGLER HeadStart. Don’t miss your chance to know more of the power of incorporating offshoring strategy in your businesses.
Call us at + 61 4811 980 81 / +1 888 353 1725 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +1 888 353 1725 end_of_the_skype_highlighting or email us at email@example.com.