E-Learning & Assesment
Web-based, easy to implement E-Learning & Assessment software to enhance your training needs
- Eliminating geographical barriers in addition to opening up of broader education option
- Virtual classrooms allowing greater number of people to attend class
- 24 x 7 accessibility makes scheduling easy
- Robust platform to learn at anytime and from anywhere
Page - E-Learning & Assesment
Athena – E-Learning & Assessment Software
With technology evolving at its current pace, scope of the web-based learning is virtually limitless. E-Learning is an increasingly important element in learning and it provides the facility to deliver learning over the Internet or via your intranet, integrated with your tutoring, learner support and management processes. E-Learning provides exciting, new opportunities for effective training.
Athena is a online learning & assessment management system to deliver quality content management with question bank and evaluation to the end users through internet or intranet in an effective way. It provides a robust platform to learn at anytime and from anywhere.
Athena provides an outstanding web-based Learning Content Management System (LCMS), using which the administrator can manage the learning contents, create assignments, training exams and perform online assessment along with evaluation & analysis.
Athena enables rapid e-learning deployment and maintenance with a single point administration.
- Housekeeping featuresFully hosted LMS solution for effective learning
- Learning materials management with PPT, audio & video
- Question bank creation & management
- Creation of online assignments and tests
- Practice test for continual improvements
- Real time online assessment and offline evaluation
- Performance monitoring & evaluation
- Comprehensive reports with graphical display
- User-friendly & informative dashboard
- Online support from tutors
- Interactive features like Chat, Forum & Blog
- Online fee payment
- Secure, hierarchy-based access privileges for users
How Athena Works?
- Colleges & Universities
- Corporate Companies
- Training Institutes
- Distance Learning Programs
- Learning Oriented Websites
- Learning is self-placed and offers students a chance to speed up or slow down as necessary
- Learning is self-directed, allowing students to choose content and tools appropriate to their differing interests, needs, and skill levels
- Designed around the learner
- Geographical barriers are eliminated, opening up broader education options
- 24/7 accessibility makes scheduling easy and allows a greater number of people to attend classes
- Potentially lower costs for companies needing training and for the provider as well