Quality Management Software will streamline your organization quality audit process and help you improve your existing processes and gain Customer Satisfaction.
- Streamline the processes around quality
- Allows to manage quality documents from one console
- Helps organizations stick to their compliance processes
- Improves existing processes & increases overall performance
Page - QMS Software
Quality Management is the single most important process in any organization. It is vital for any business process improvements. This Quality Management system allows organizations to understand precisely what customers need and consistently deliver accurate solutions.
Our web based QMS software will allows organizations to manage quality documents from one console, organizes the users, groups & gives only secured access based on the user levels, handle different types of schedules such as Audits, Meetings, Training sessions, Demos, etc., besides logs Audit Plan, tracks Discrepancies, observations and their preventive actions & reports on completion.
In addition, it effectively manages task by raising alerts and it also has features to track individual tasks status, generates detail reports for schedules and tasks.
Modules / Features
User & Group Management
- Will facilitate the Administrator to Manage Users & Groups
- Group membership –help administrator to map user with the groups
- Access control – Privilege based access to the modules
Article / Document Management
This module is used to display the list of documents to be available on the web portal.
- QMS documents can be organized under different business units, different QMS Processes & in multiple levels. Document changes / revisions can be tracked.
- Access to the documents can be restricted by assigning a security role with the proper access rights.
End to end schedule management covers all possible phases of different schedules.
Say for Example: Creation of a meeting schedule, Sync the meeting schedule with outlook, Reminder on the schedule, Minutes and POA tracking & Reports
- Different schedule types such as Audits, Meetings, Training sessions, Demos etc can be managed.
- Audit Management – Audit Plans, Audits, Findings & Checklists
- Meeting Management – Meeting plans, Attendees, Absentees, MOM & POAs
- Training Management – Manage training schedules, Post training activities – tracking of attendees & absentees
- Facilitates the Admin privileged user to create n number of schedules
- Display the upcoming schedules in the end users login
- Rescheduling upon confirmation by the approval authority
Under Audit schedule, below phases can be tracked.
- Audit status & checklist management
- Audit observation & CAR Report generation
- Tracking of Non conformities & Opportunity for Improvements
- OI Management – To track the status of the OIs. Review and evaluate ideas / suggestions
- CA / PA Management – Track, Review & Manage corrective & preventive actions
- Reports on NCs, OIs
Task / POA Management
This module is used to Assign / Review / Update tasks.
- Privileged user can be able to create & assign tasks to other users.
- Task status & % completion can be tracked
- Email alerts will be triggered as a reminder for the task responsibility
- Manufacturing Industries
- Service Sectors
- Educational Institution
- Document / Data decentralization – Online document Management
- Efficient Event / Schedule Management – Time spent for communicating the audit plans, reports & tracking the status are reduced
- Automatic alerts – supports the users by reminding the schedules which results in 100% schedule adherence
- Categorized schedules – schedules can be categorized under various topics
- Conflict Management – Warms against schedule conflicts on the attendee & meeting room
- Outlook integration – Schedules would be integrated in the respective user’s outlook
- Schedule Notifications – Email reminder about the schedules
- Effective task management supports from missing out tasks. Also facilitate to track the task completion trend
Whoever having Quality Management System in place can make use of the software to simplify their day to day tasks.
To know more about Aura – QMS Software, please visit www.auraqualitymanagement.com