Page - Blog Single Column Left Sidebar
Content Management System
CMS for a global Automotive Industry & Supplier
- Offer collection of work flow procedures in shared environment
- Web application improvement structure
- Current status of web content specifications
Manufacture and exports of automotive instruments and precision engineering products. The client is a global Supplier of automotive products, automobile components, auto instruments and auto accessories
The client has planned to revamp the website which includes the flexibility to update the content of the website and when the need arises including the work flow for structured approach in publishing the contents. The application should meet various needs of the company's with current events and location of the company in various parts of the world in the website that would provide better support to its customers. A structured workflow should be created as an intranet application for getting approval to publish the content in a website and the documents sent for approval should be maintained in a repository.
What We Did
ANGLER provided a customized application for the client with the below features:
- Create a dynamic MCMS driven website with current events of their company and with map flashing company's location around the world.
- Create custom workflows and extend the default workflow offered by MCMS - by means of integrating Skelta (a NET based workflow engine) Skelta is integrated with MCMS for workflow in order to extend the workflow capabilities as required by the client for getting approval from next level officials to publish the webpage
- To achieve CVS Integration with MCMS, a custom application was developed allowing the user to pick a document from the repository, open the document, do changes and save it for sending request to next level officials in the workflow
This includes the flexibility to update the content of the website and when the need arises including the work flow for structured approach in publishing the contents. Enable technical / non-technical users to create, update and publish web content for the corporate website using MCMS web author & authoring connector.