Page - Blog Single Column Left Sidebar
Dashmate Mobile Application Development
Dashmate Mobile App was developed for a largest logistics and carrier service provider to monitor the real time activities of drivers.
- Fun & functional
- Real time accessibility
- Unlocks your Business Potential
- Fast and seamless
- Users can keep a track of transported goods
The client is an Australia’s largest logistics and carrier service provider. For over 60 years, the company has earned a solid reputation and has many satisfied clients across the world due to the world class compliance and safety standards followed by them. Most of Australia's biggest companies partner with them for execution of transportation of milk, bulk chemicals and dangerous goods.
The client needs a mobile app to track their driver behaviour and get details on delivery schedule of transported goods. They wanted a web client to monitor all real time activities of drivers such as rest, work, goods loading and unloading time, etc. In addition, they preferred to integrate their existing ERP system for tracking the driver’s details, goods pick-up and delivery details. The mobile app should be user friendly even for drivers who don’t have good computer knowledge or using mobile applications. They want the mobile application to work in different platform and devices.
What We Did
We at ANGLER developed a mobile application using Mono framework which supported both Android and iPhone. Our team of mobile app developers has built a web based client application which receive updates from the ERP system and as well asMobileapplication. The web application serves as an interface between theMobileapp and existing ERP servers. The web client admin can manage instructions to the drivers, PDF documents which has to be displayed in the mobile app, news feeds, pre-trip questions to the drivers, etc.
The web client has a reporting module where they can view the rest and work details, work breaches, goods movement. The mobile application has the driver activity details. In case a driver breaches the law or fails to follow the driving patterns, it can also be tracked. The drivers can login and update the goods pick up and delivery details and can also view location / route using map interface. Besides, they can also have facilities to view various other instructions uploaded in the PDF from web client. The mobile app is seamlessly integrated with GPS, so that the tracking of vehicle is made easy. Automatic detection of check-in and check-out are enabled for easy use of application.
- Drivers can easily update their work and rest status
- Drivers can view the pick up and delivery details
- Drives can view and send update messages
- Drivers can optimize their route with map integration
- System automatically do site check-in and check-out
- System automatically goes in to rest mode, if the vehicle is not moving more than predefined time
- System automatically track the location of the truck
- Client can track the driver violations
- Client can pass important message to the driver in case of any emergency or change in the pick-up / delivery schedule.