Page - Blog Single Column Left Sidebar
Payment App Testing for a leading Media Ventures Company
Our Web Application Testing team with immense experience started Agile testing to ensure the application functionally against changing requirements
- Verifying Video restriction.
- Transaction check with tax calculations
- Compatibility and cross platform testing
- User friendly and rich user interface testing
- Enhancement testing on frequently changing requirements
The client is a media venture company creating online video channels and destinations through proprietary technology, original content and curated content by having partnership with others.
Client has more than 15 products integrated with payment web application to manage all the products video restrictions and subscriptions. Their requirement was to have a separate QA team to test this payment application which is more crucial and important with quality aspects for their industry as this application is going to manage their revenue out of the business. All the applications have to be tested in all possible browsers & OS.
What We Did
Our qualified and well-experienced QA team has started testing the whole application. Since the requirements keeps on changing with frequent enhancement we adapted Agile Testing Methodology. As this payment application acts as a source for a number of products they handle, the application is vigorously tested with frequent enhancements and change requests.
Subscription and restriction feature is tested for all types of videos such as you tube, Vimeo, Daily motion and other user upload videos with formats such as MOV, MP4, WMV, MPEG etc… Uploading different articles with various embeds such as You tube, Vimeo, Instagram, Sound cloud, Vine, etc. has been done and tested for restrictions.
All bugs found are reported via Pivotal tracker with exact snap shots and video captures for some critical scenarios. Testing is done in all recent browsers with updated versions along with different platforms such as MAC and Windows.
- Different types of Subscriptions with product offers
- Categorized offers such as Current, Scheduled & Archived
- Verify subscription cost calculations with tax amount
- Check if un-Subscribed users get Restrictions to videos
- Refund & Cancel subscription checks
- Compatible with different browsers, platforms and devices
- Existing and new features are ensured with frequently changing requirements and enhancements